Ed and I had fun creating this version of a cover for Marking Time.  I've used it on my galley proofs and it's very satisfying to hold a thick paperback with this title in my hand! 

I've begun. 
Queries to agents have gone out and I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark trying not to step on the dog.  Is this what boys feel like when they ask a girl out on their first date?  Trying to sound like you know what you're doing, hoping to entice and impress without looking like a complete idiot? 

So, besides tweaking the odd word or five in my first ten pages (over and over again, sigh), I'm starting to formulate book two.  And I'm getting excited.  Whitechapel 1888 for book one.  Staying in England for book two, but back further.  To a time and setting that makes me happy.  With a historical person who has fascinated me since the first time I visited the Tower of London at age 8.  If only I could track down the current location of the pearls...

Popular posts from this blog

IngramSpark vs. Createspace

I Read Banned Books

A Human Queen - Conflicted Feelings About Elizabeth II