Road Trip Audio Book Deals



If anyone is going on a road trip for Spring Break, consider finding your favorite e-books on Amazon, and checking the price of the audiobook.

The unabridged Audible versions of Penny Reid's Neanderthal Seeks Human, and Elizabeth Hunter's A Hidden Fire are only $1.99 if you download the free e-book.

For my road trip north, I'll be listening to Patrick Rothfuss' A Wise Man's Fear, and book one of Ben Aaronovitch's Rivers of London series, both of which were $3.99 because I already had the e-books in my library.

And speaking of libraries, I also checked out audiobooks at my local library's online page - the same library card number allows me to download both e-books and audiobooks for two to three weeks at a time (I collect library cards from every city I can because different libraries have different online collections). I was able to find the Magic Treehouse books and Gregor the Overlander, which I dowloaded to Logan's iPad so he can listen to them with headphones on our trip.

Audiobooks not only make the drive go by much faster, but my car sick-prone boys are able to survive most trips with their stomachs intact when they have something to concentrate on while they watch the scenery go by.

Here are some links to my latest audiobook downloads:

Neanderthal Seeks Human - by Penny Reid
A Hidden Fire - by Elizabeth Hunter
The Name of the Wind - by Patrick Rothfuss
Midnight Riot - by Ben Aaronovitch



Popular posts from this blog

IngramSpark vs. Createspace

I Read Banned Books

A Human Queen - Conflicted Feelings About Elizabeth II