RETURN TO WEBSITE: APRILWHITEBOOKS.COM

Thursday, 25 February 2016

Cheating Death Inspiration


Just so we're clear, I don't own ANY of these images - well, except for the cover model photos, which I have a license to use. But I finally finished my notebook cover for book five - Cheating Death - and it's my visual inspiration pin board for the story. 

If anyone's interested, you can follow me on Pinterest for more book-inspired images, or on Instagram (I'm AprilWhiteBooks) for life-inspired ones.

The enterprising among you might begin to glean a little of the adventures I'm planning for Saira, or you could just wait and be surprised, as I'm sure I will be along the way. The Cheating Death notebook is full of notes, mind you, and I'm already writing, but until now, it was a sad, plain black Moleskine. 

Now it's fancy, and I can get back to work.

9 comments:

  1. I love your notebook covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you just released Waging War, which I loved, but for obvious reasons I need Cheating Death yesterday. LOL. Do you have a planned/estimated/wild-guessed-at timeline for release? Oh and I see that we agree on Tom Hiddleston for the win...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! Of course Mr. Thomas Sharp (Tom Hiddleston) is so Archer. Ha! The knight for the "old" version of book covers for sure... If you are ever in need of beta readers or something... I VOLUNTEER! (Insert the struggling Katniss Everdeen... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading "Marking Time" and came here to peek around a bit since I LOVED it. It honestly and truly makes me laugh seeing this, because Jesse Williams is included on your notebook cover. I know it totally doesn't fit your description, but that's EXACTLY who I picture when I read Archer. Literally him. (For the record, Kate Mara is my Saira, so I apparently just go with whatever I "see" instead of what you tell me they look like.) I'm assuming you have him included for some other reason, though. Also-- one can NEVER go wrong with Tom Hiddleston. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete