Great Kindle Book Deals

I'm a ravenous consumer of books, a kindle-app iPad reader, and perpetual deal-seeker. In my constant trolling of Amazon for great books, I've come across fantastic deals for kindle app readers, many of which are the first books in great series. The prices are always subject to change, but I've read all these books and think they're well-worth the investment of time and money. The book covers are linked to Amazon, and every book on this list is very highly rated by many more readers than me. Enjoy!

Under $6

$5.69
$5.69
$5.69
$5.69












Under $5

$4.99
$4.99
$5.00












Under $4

$3.99
$3.99
$3.99
$3.99












$3.99












Under $3

$2.99
$2.99
$2.99
Free

Popular posts from this blog

IngramSpark vs. Createspace

I Read Banned Books

A Human Queen - Conflicted Feelings About Elizabeth II